- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans. Teacher friendly, with little or no teacher preparation needed! Integrated language arts lessons including: grammar, spelling, higher-order thinking, and study skills.
- Each lesson provides the opportunity for your student to apply his skills through research, creative writing, journal writing, etc.
- Four Book Studies
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch by Jean Latham
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
- Big Red by Jim Kjelgaard
- The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
- Each Book Study contains a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- Two Units:
- Using the Library
- Writing a Research Paper
- Review Activities follow each lesson providing additional skill practice.
- Assessments aid teachers in identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- The Skills Index provides an easy skill reference.
|Publisher:||Common Sense Press|