Atlas of World Geography- Slightly Damaged Cover
Rand McNally's Atlas of World Geography (2009 Edition) provides engaging and richly illustrated geographic information for secondary students from grades 6-12.
Thematic maps, graphs and charts help present a more complete portrait of our physical and political world.
Recommended for upper elementary and high school students, this atlas can serve as a companion to classroom materials, as a stand-alone study guide, or as a general home reference!
- More than 65 highly detailed physical and political maps
- Thematic maps show plate tectonics, population, land use, climate, and more
- Pages of graphs, charts, and tables provide comparative information about physical, political, economic, and cultural features of the world
- Glossary and comprehensive index for making full use of maps
- Secondary atlas geared for students from sixth through 12th grades
This atlas is used for the Secondary Trail (high school) Trail Guide to World Geography as well a for the high school level Conquering the Continents course in The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide.