Write Source 2000 is a complete writing handbook, covering everything from revising skills to writing essays and research papers, from writing with style to writing personal narratives and book reviews.
Write Source 2000 also serves as a helpful learning guide, covering everything from study-reading to note taking and test taking, from speaking and listening skills to Internet searches. All of the information in the handbook divided into five main sections:
- The Process of Writing will help you develop important writing skills-including using the writing process and writing effective paragraphs.
- The Forms of Writing provides guidelines and models for many types of writing that you will be assigned across the curriculum.
- The Tools of Learning contains guidelines and strategies that will help you improve your study skills.
- The Proofreader's Guide covers the basic rules for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
- The Student Almanac includes maps, charts, and tables to use in all of your classes.
|Publisher:||Great Source Education Group|
|Size:||6.5" x 9"|