Our first giveaway was donated to us by the amazing team at Master Books. There are 3 products up for grabs tonight!
The World of Animals
investigates and describes the anatomy, behavior, and habitats of over 1,000 animals. From microscopic worms and insects to reptiles, birds, and mammals, this book will provide children with an insight into the incredible range of life in God’s wonderful world. This comprehensive but easy-to-use book boasts a wide range of features to help bring its readers face-to-face with the science and beauty of the living world.
- Up-to date information on endangered species and environments
- Obscure facts and animal records
- Amazing comparisons
Here is an out-of-the-ordinary geographic journey of 26 language groups from Armenian to Zulu! Discover various cultures and customs, fill up your passport with stickers from the countries you visit, and learn that children from around the world are often a lot like you!
Did you know:
• The language journey began just over 4,000 years ago at the Tower of Babel.
• There is a huge slab of limestone in Bolivia that has some 5,000 dinosaur footprints.
• A traditional Christmas Eve dinner in Lithuania includes 12 dishes, one for each of the Apostles.
• All Bengali literature was rhymed verse if written before the 19th century.
Passport to the World
helps you encounter people and places all over the world, including facts about countries, their capital cities, maps, flags, populations, and religions. This is a fun and fact-filled adventure you can share with others through interactive games included in the back of this book and in your very own passport.
Now, grab your passport and get ready, steady, and go!
To enter, leave us a comment telling us which book you would want if you win! (There will be three winners, one book per winner.) You can earn additional entries by "liking" Master Books or following them on Twitter! Be sure to use the Rafflecopter widget to let us know which tasks you've completed to win.
Contest ends at 12:01 am on January 14th. Winners will be notified by Tuesday, January 17th.