Please Note: Writers INC: A Student Handbook for Writing and Learning has gone out of print and is no longer included in this package. It may still be available from other online sources.
The Paths of Progress: Extension extends the grade level for teaching with Paths of Progress up to a high school level. Students will use one additional reader for each unit plus a few extra reference/study materials. This Extension provides additional reading assignments, vocabulary words, research and reporting, Enrichment Activities, and a new "Menu" section that allows students to delve in deeper and make more connections with the same topics taught in the Paths of Progress text .
Important: This supplement is not a stand alone curriculum. You must have Paths of Progress text curriculum in order to use the Extension.
Books used with the Paths of Progress: Extension:
- Great Leaps, Unit 1 — The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss
- Making Connections, Unit 2 — 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne (currently out of print but available at the library)
- Perseverance Pays Off, Unit 3 — The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Cultivating Greatness, Unit 4 — Eric Liddell: Pure Gold by David McCasland
- Success Takes Flight, Unit 5 — Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen
- Reach for the Stars, Unit 6 — Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Gift of Music: Great Composers and Their Influence
- Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?
- A Bluestocking Guide: Economics
- Writers INC: A Student Handbook for Writing and Learning (no longer included in this package, price has been adjusted)
- Discovering the History of Medicine
- Human Anatomy Coloring Book
Four books in this package include Christian content which can not be paid with government funding. If you are paying for your order with government funds, please select the Funded Package.
You will still need these titles to complete the curriculum. If your school is buying the funded bundle, you can purchase the unfunded books by selecting the Unfunded Package.
The non-secular books in the unfunded package are: