Interested in getting a high school credit in world geography? Look no further. This set includes an instructional sheet explaining the requirements and how to use the products provided to obtain a high school credit.
By using the Trail Guide to World Geography and The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide, students will receive an overview of world geography. They will learn how to research and find answers in the atlas included, as well labeling the large scale maps from the Continents Map Set, reading the novel Around the World in 80 Days and creating a geography notebook using the High School Student Notebook digital download from the Trail Guide to World Geography.
Resources in this bundle include:
- Trail Guide to World Geography
- The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide
- Atlas of World Geography
- Continents Map Set
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Digital download of the High School Student Notebook
Optional additional recommended resources include:
- Trail Guide to World Geography sample
- High School Student Notebook sample
- Quick Start Guide
- The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide Table of Contents and front matter
- The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide sample chapter
- The Ultimate Geography and Timeline Guide digital file contents
- Trail Guide Plan for High School Geography
- If you have an older version of The Ultimate Guide (with the blue cover), use these instructions.