- If you are using the new 2019 edition of the Desk Atlas of the United States, please use these replacement answers for the Unit 6, Region Reviews.
- If you are not using Unit 1, here are the Editor's Toolkit notes from that unit.
- Updated Periodic Table of the Elements.
- Unit 2, Lesson 4: Part 5—The states listed in the 4th bullet point should be Kentucky and Tennessee, not Tennessee and Mississippi.
- Unit 2, Lesson 5: Part 5—The states listed in the 4th bullet point should be Mississippi and Alabama, not Alabama and Arkansas.
- Unit 4, Lesson 6: Answers—Answers for Question 1
- Unit 5, Lesson 2: Answers—Answers for adjectives, Question 8
- Unit 5, Lesson 1: Answers—Answers for concrete/abstract nouns, Question 6
- Unit 5, Lesson 4: Answers—Added answers for verbs, Question 4
- Unit 5, Appendix—Updated Unity Restored Bingo clues (page 204)
- Unit 6, Appendix—Answers for Lesson 2: Part 1 (page 147)
- Unit 6, Appendix—Answers for Lesson 3: Part 1 (page 148)
Student Notebook Pages