Galloping the Globe is a literature based unit study curriculum that incorporates a student notebook approach to learning. It integrates eight categories of learning activities:
- Basic Geography
- People/History, Literature
- Internet Sources
The lessons are designed to engage the children's hearts and minds through variety and interaction. Most of the literature will be found at your local library, but a few resources are recommended for purchase if you plan to complete most of the suggested activities.
Use for a fascinating year or two of world geography and cultures for students in grades K-4. This package contains Galloping the Globe and key recommended resources used throughout.
The bundle SHIPS FREE* and includes:
- Galloping the Globe
- Know Geography World Atlas Grades 1-3
- Children Just Like Me
- Geography From A to Z
- Maps & Globes (Currently out of stock, your package will ship without this title; it will be sent at a later date.)
- Missionary Stories with the Millers
- Great for God
- Eat Your Way Around the World
- World PlaceMap
- Lapbook download
Note: Aquarium Guide and Zoo Guide, previously included in this package, are currently out of print.
*Free shipping is to addresses in the United States only using Media Mail.