by Bernadette Cuxart
Teachers, parents, and kids will adore this funny and instructive book for sculpting clay! Modeling Clay with 3 Basic Shapes is a step-by-step guide that shows children how to create more than 40 adorable clay animals (and helps teachers and parents guide them!)
Modeling Clay with 3 Basic Shapes starts with three basic shapes (ball, worm, and teardrop), and builds on these to help children learn how to create personality-filled clay critters. The book also contains:
- Helpful photos and illustrations
- Numbered steps and crystal-clear directions
- Funny text to keep kids (and adults!) entertained
- Endless fun projects, including pandas, owls, rhinos, kittens, puppies, snakes, koala bears, raccoons, snails, turtles, fish, and more
- A technique guide to help teachers and parents lead the projects
This beginner's modeling book is perfect for a rainy day or art class project, and will help foster and encourage creativity in your children or students!
This book is used as a replacement book for Create Anything With Clay used in Paths of Progress.
|Publisher:||B.E.S. Publishing Co.|
|Size:||8.875" x 10.5"|