Try Unit 1 (the first six weeks) of Paths of Exploration along with all the resources you need to complete the unit. Every subject is covered with this engaging program except for math. Your students will see the path of Columbus through multidisciplinary eyes, but always with the same goal: to make learning enjoyable, memorable, and motivating.
We have also included the downloadable version of our younger level (K-2nd) and older level (6th-7th) extensions. If you have students in those age ranges, you can easily incorporate them with just a few additional resources.
Please note that this package contain only digital items. Your order will include a link to download the items; you will also receive a separate email with the link.
The free Try It Before You Buy Package includes:
- Columbus Teacher Manual
- Columbus Student Notebook pages (digital download)
- Exploration Junior, Unit 1 Teacher's Manual and Student Notebook pages (digital download)
- Exploration Older (Middle School) Extension, Unit 1 Teacher's Manual and Student Notebook pages (digital download)
- Relevant biographies from Profiles in History, Vol. 1 (digital download)
- Relevant recipes from Eat Your Way Around the World (digital download)
- U.S. and World Outline Map (digital download, smaller version)
- Other pertinent digital samples
Junior Resources needed for Unit 1:
- The Usborne Children’s Encyclopedia
- Usborne First Sticker Book Nature
- Geography from A to Z
- Maps & Globes
- I Can Draw Animals
- Christopher Columbus (Step Into Reading)
- From the Good Mountain
- If you choose to include the language skills portion, you'll need the following: For Kindergarten, Eric Carle’s Animals Animals and The Rooster Crows. For 1st Graders, the Blue Book Boxed Set. For 2nd Graders, the Red Book Boxed Set.
Older Extension Resources needed for Unit 1: