The Paths of Exploration curriculum requires a few books which contain Christian content and which are not approved for government funding. For the purpose of enabling families who use government funding to purchase the curriculum, we have created government "Funded" and “Not Funded" bundles that together make up the Complete Package.
If you are ordering for a public or charter school, or using government funding to purchase your curriculum, you will need to select the "Funded" bundle. Then, you will need to personally purchase the "Not-Funded" bundle separately.
The Not-Funded/Faith Based bundle includes the following:
The Funded bundle includes everything in the compete Paths of Exploration package except those titles. Note: Meet Christopher Columbus, used in Unit 1, is out of print and no longer included in this package. Ebook version is available from Amazon, Apple Books, and Barnes & Noble.
- Skills Charts
- Introduction, Sample Lesson, and Table of Contents
- Student Notebook Pages: 3rd Grade Sample, first week of Unit 1- Columbus
- Student Notebook Pages: 4th Grade Sample, first week of Unit 1- Columbus
- Student Notebook Pages: 5th Grade Sample, first week of Unit 1- Columbus
- Paths of Exploration ISBN List
- Lesson At A Glance sample
- Eat Your Way Around the World sample
- Profiles from History sample
- Munford Meets Lewis & Clark sample
- Lewis & Clark Hands-On sample
- Trail Guide to Learning Series brochure
|Edition:||Third Edition, 2016|