Connect all your students to the same time period, and type of learning with the Paths of Settlement Middle School (Older Extension) Supplement.
The Older Extension provides guidance for older siblings who are also using the learning series. It extends the grade level for teaching Paths of Settlement up through middle school. Content follows along with the Paths of Settlement books but at a more challenging level that takes students deeper. The extension uses higher level literature books and provides additional reading assignments, grammar, research and reporting, and enrichment activities
The packages contain either all six readers with the lessons in digital download format, or just the six readers by themselves.
- Growing Pains, Unit 1 — Calico Captive
- Freedom Decided, Unit 2 — Johnny Tremain
- Nation Building, Unit 3 — Once on the Island
- House Divided, Unit 4 — Across Five Aprils
- Unity Restored, Unit 5 — By the Great Horn Spoon
- Sea to Shining Sea, Unit 6 — Bully for You, Teddy Roosevelt