The Paths of Progress curriculum requires a few books which contain Christian content and which are not approved for government funding.
For the purpose of enabling families who use government funding to purchase the curriculum, we have created government "Funded" and “Not Funded" bundles that together make up the same content that is in the complete package.
If you are ordering for a public or charter school, or using government funding to purchase your curriculum, you will need to select the "Funded" bundle. Then, you can personally purchase the "Not-Funded" bundle separately to get the other books.
The Not-Funded or Faith based bundle includes the following:
- Story of Inventions (2nd edition)
- Story of Inventions Answer Key
- Samuel F. B. Morse
- The Wright Brothers
- George Washington Carver
- Michael Faraday
The Funded or Secular bundle includes everything in the compete Paths of Progress package except those titles.
- Table of Contents & Sample Pages
- Skills Charts
- Student Notebook Pages, Grade 5
- Student Notebook Pages, Grade 6
- Student Notebook Pages, Grade 7
- Paths of Progress ISBN List
- Lesson At A Glance sample
- Profiles from History sample
- Munford Meets Robert Fulton sample
- Trail Guide to Learning Series brochure