Connect all your students to the same time period, and type of learning with the Paths of Exploration Middle School (Older Extension) Supplement.
The Older Extension provides guidance for older siblings who are also using the learning series. It extends the grade level for teaching Paths of Exploration up through middle school. Content follows along with the Paths of Exploration books but at a more challenging level that takes students deeper. The extension uses higher level literature books and provides additional reading assignments, grammar, research and reporting, and enrichment activities
The packages contain either all six readers with the lessons in digital download format, or just the six readers by themselves.
- Columbus, Unit 1 — Carry On Mr. Bowditch
- Jamestown, Unit 2 — Pocahontas
- Pilgrims, Unit 3 — Almost Home
- Daniel Boone, Unit 4 — Sign of the Beaver
- Lewis & Clark, Unit 5 — The Captain's Dog
- Trails West, Unit 6 — Bound for Oregon
The Resources Only package includes the books listed above but does not include the text.