The Journeys through the Ancient World curriculum requires a few books which are faith-based and which are not approved for government funding.
For the purpose of enabling families who use government funding to purchase the curriculum, we have created government "Funded" and “Not Funded" bundles that together make up the same content that is in the complete package.
If you are ordering for a public or charter school, or using government funding to purchase your curriculum, you will need to select the "Funded" bundle. Then, you can personally purchase the "Not-Funded" bundle separately to get the other books.The Not-Funded/Faith Based bundle includes the following:
- Journeys through the Ancient World, Units 1-4
- Biblical Hebrew Homeschool Primer (Student Book)
- Biblical Hebrew Annotations and Answers (Teacher Guide)
- Biblical Hebrew Jonah Copybook
- Traditional Hebrew Songs CD
- Biblical Hebrew Show and Tell DVD
- Drive Thru History, Volume 1, Holy Lands – Egypt to Qumran DVD
- Drive Thru History, Volume 2, Holy Lands – Jericho to Megidoo DVD
- What You Aren't Being Told about Astronomy, Volume 1 DVD
- What You Aren't Being Told about Astronomy, Volume 2 DVD
- Trail Guide to Bible Geography (digital download)
- Bible Timeline Figures CD-ROM
- Student Bible Atlas (published by Augsburg Fortress)
- Assumptions that Affect Our Lives by Christian Overman
- God’s Appointed Times by Barney Kasdan
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
- Tirzah by Lucille Travis
- The Pillar of Fire by J. H. Ingraham (Lamplighter Books edition)
- The Hittite Warrior by Joanne Williamson
- All levels student notebook pages - digital download
The Funded bundle includes everything in the compete Journeys through the Ancient World package except those titles.